Terms and Conditions
- The website is owned and operated by Paull Webster ABN 29116580997.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use our service.
iii. By registering any details with us, through the act of becoming a member, you warrant that you are 18 or older and that you are registering yourself or are duly authorised to register on behalf of the person whose details you are entering and you have made that person aware of these terms.
- A benefit of membership is receipt of our regular email newsletters. You may unsubscribe at any time, or update your details by following the links in the footer of each email newsletter.
Note: From time to time within this website or via direct communication, we may require you to accept additional Terms and Conditions, for example if you’re advertising directly with us; becoming a contributor; or reproducing any of our content. Such instances will be clearly indicated and are in addition to the Terms detailed on this page.
These Terms contain the entire agreement between us regarding all the subjects covered by these Terms.
- Access if residing outside Australia or New Zealand (International Membership)
We do not represent or warrant that this website or content contained herein complies with the laws of any country outside of Australia.
If you reside outside Australia and access and use this website, you do so at your own risk.
Free and Premium Membership, including directory listings and forum participation, is generally restricted to businesses residing and operating in Australia or New Zealand. This has been instigated as an essential response to excessive levels of spam and is necessary to maintain the integrity of our community.
At our discretion, we may permit solo or micro businesses from other locations where:
- The products or services are in demand by our members
- There is a proven history of trade with Australian solo and micro businesses
- A new level of expertise is brought to the community
- The community guidelinesare fully respected
Anyone suspected of listing purely as a promotional ‘link building’ strategy or who fails to adhere to our Terms & Conditions will be removed instantly.
- Our obligations to you
We provide, whether regularly or from time to time, the following service(s):
- Online knowledge base
- Discussion forums
- Email newsletters
- Membership, where you may choose your own ID and password
- Member Directory
- Video presentations
- Online shopping
- Direct advertising options
- Self-manage your personal details
Your obligations to us
In a nutshell, play nicely and honestly. In small print this translates to:
- You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us is complete and accurate.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for restricting access to your computer. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. It is your responsibility to provide and maintain an accurate and working email address, delivery address, telephone number, at all times.
iii. You agree not to upload, post, email, or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, equipment, or site content associated with our website.
- You agree that you might encounter illegal, obscene, threatening, vulgar, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable material on our website, for which we will not be liable. You should report such material to us so that we might take steps to remove it, although we are not obliged to do so.
- You warrant that the material you upload to the website does not infringe any third party’s rights, be it copyright or other rights.
- You agree not to interfere in any way with the servers or networks connected to our website, or to violate any of the procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to our website, the terms of which are incorporated herein.
vii. You agree not to conduct yourself in an offensive manner while using our service and/or our web site, impersonate any other person while using our website, or use our website for any unlawful purpose.
viii. You agree not to post statements that are illegal, obscene, threatening, vulgar, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable to us or other users.
- You agree not to use a false email address or otherwise mislead us or other users regarding the origin of such content. We reserve the right to remove or edit such content at any time without notice.
- You agree not to stalk or harass other members.
- You agree that we are free to use any of the comments, statements, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, hints, or techniques contained in communications you send to us, without further compensation, acknowledgement, or payment to you, for any purpose whatsoever. Furthermore, by posting information on our site, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to display, use, reproduce, or modify that information.
xii. You agree to indemnify us and agree to keep us and our affiliates, licensors, content and service providers, participating publishers, authors, dealers, suppliers, employees and agent indemnified from and against all actions, claims, demands, notices, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever suffered or incurred by us and our affiliates, licensors, content and service providers, participating publishers, authors, dealers, suppliers, employees and agents by reason of any breach or non-performance by you of any of these Terms.
xiii. You agree not to use our services to transmit files containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other harmful content.
xiv. You agree not to promote or engage in pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, spamming or flaming using our services.
- You may not assign or transfer your membership or membership rights to anyone.
Please note: When participating in forums you agree to abide by the guidelines.
- Limitations on liability
- The content of this website and the services I deliver are provided “as is.” If you are considering making a decision based on information on this site which may cost you money, you are in the best position to guard against loss and damage and so you agree that you make such decisions entirely at your own risk.
- Access to the site is not warranted to be uninterrupted or fault free. Our services may be interrupted at any time, or cease operation altogether. We take no responsibility for any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content contained on our website.
iii. We make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, of any kind about the accuracy, completeness, currency or functionality of the information available via our website. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our website. Under no circumstances shall we or our principals, shareholders, officers, directors, or employees be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through our website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through our website.
- To the full extent permissible by law, we are not responsible for any losses or damages arising from the use of the content provided on our website, or for any conduct by users of our website.
- ln no event shall we, our principals, shareholders, directors, officers, or employees be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any games or the information on our website. if any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
Please note: Where it is not possible to totally exclude liability, to the fullest extent possible, liability is limited to re-supply or the cost of re-supply of the defective services, at our option.
- Intellectual property
- All content and data included on our website, including but not limited to graphics, text, logos, button icons, and software, is our property, or our suppliers and contributors and is protected by copyright laws. No content may be reproduced or used without express written permission from us and any other copyright holder.
- Trademarks not owned by us that appear on our website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
iii. Any images of persons or personalities contained on our website shall not be an indication of endorsement of any particular product or our service unless otherwise specifically indicated.
- Most of the images on this website are courtesy of the 123rf.com and are copyright. I gratefully acknowledge the generosity of photographers who have made their images available.
- Please direct complaints about content on our website, forum discussions, and article comments via this form.
- Various graphics, text and links are provided by third parties. The material may be inaccurate or infringe the rights of third parties. lf you believe any material infringes your rights or those of a third party, or is misleading, deceptive, likely to mislead or likely to deceive, please write to us via this form providing the following information:
- Evidence of authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, our agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
iii. You should be aware that, under the Copyright Act 1968, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and legal fees.
- Right to terminate
- We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your membership, or the use of our services without notice, at our sole discretion, but we will terminate you membership if:
- You breach these Terms;
- We cannot verify or authenticate the registration information you provide;
- We, in our absolute discretion, decide that you have ceased to use your account;
- We decide to cease providing our service.
- You may terminate your membership at any time by removing your details via the user control panels. This action does not automatically result in the removal of comments you may have made throughout the site, or comments others may make about you or your business. Comments may be removed at our discretion and subject to consideration of the following information you will need to submit via this form:
- A description of where the material that you claim should be considered for removal is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- Your reason(s) for requesting removal.
lf you have a question or concern about these Terms, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org