- The privacy of our site visitors and registered members and the security of their personal information are very important to us. Other than as set out below or as required or permitted by law, we do not disclose your personal information we collect to third parties. That includes for the purpose of allowing third parties to direct market their products and services, unless you agree to us doing so on an “opt in” basis.
- Members can remove their email address from our newsletter database at any time by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of each email newsletter and members of our member directory and forums can edit the information displayed through the respective user administration tools.
iii. User’s comments or forum posts and within our social networks are frequently used in our newsletters and on our social media channels. We will make every effort to attribute the quotes to the name or username supplied. Be aware that when posting on this blog or on our social media your words may end up being redistributed in this way.
- We use social media channels including, but not restricted to, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Disqus and LinkedIn to distribute news, announcements, promotions, articles and to answer questions. If you submit or post comments, images, recordings or other personal content for public display on social media, or on our website, that information may be available for anyone in the world to read/view/comment on. We encourage you to read the separate social media privacy policies which relate to social media use and which are published by each respective social media organisation. We are not responsible to you for the information handling practices of social media.
- If you access or connect to this website using social media, we may access personal information or content you have elected to share on social media with us, such as your name, age, date of birth, gender, profile picture, email address, followers or friends lists and any other information which you have disclosed or posted in connection with that social media.
vii. You expressly consent to us using your personal information for all of these purposes.
- Directory listing
Our Member Directory is for premium members wishing to promote their products or services, subject to the following terms:
- You agree not to display words or images that are illegal, obscene, threatening, vulgar, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable to us or other users.
- We reserve the right to remove and/or edit content at any time without notice if it is deemed to contravene these Terms.
iii. Furthermore, we reserve the right to move your listing to a different category or subcategory and change or remove any keywords, comments or annotations at any time.
- Your listing must clearly define its purpose, products or service.
- The listing can only appear once in the Member Directory. Multiple listings to the same business are not permitted and will be removed.
- Listings must be written in English.
vii. If you wish to remove your listing, we will take it down within two business days.
viii. You warrant that any testimonials shown on your listing are genuine and where possible clearly show the source of the testimonial.
- Recommendations given to other members are done in good faith and are as a result of meaningful engagement with those members.
- What we don’t provide
We may like to think we provide everything, but alas we cannot. Here’s what we need to say on this topic:
- We take no responsibility for the content posted on the website, but reserve the right to remove or edit any material posted on the website, at our sole discretion.
- We do not agree to provide this service forever and at any time and for any or no reason, we may: limit, deny, modify or discontinue the service with or without notice to you.
iii. Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that all information is true and correct, however, due to the nature of this site, it may contain inaccurate information, whether due to error or omission of the webmaster or third party providers of information. Please advise the webmaster if you believe that there are any errors or omissions.
- Some hyperlinks on our website may lead to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have not reviewed these sites and have no control over the content of such sites. Connecting to linked sites and/or downloading any information from linked sites is done entirely at your own risk. We make no representation or warranty that downloads from linked sites will meet any prescribed specification, nor do we make any representation or warranty that such linked sites will not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms or otherwise impact upon your computer, nor do we warrant that any goods available via third party sites are fit for purpose or of merchantable quality or that services available via third party sites will be provided in a proper and professional manner.